Pinnacle Industries manufacturers and sales direct to users three different types of hydrostatic test pumps known as PDQ pumps. PDQ pump packages offered include the “PDQC” cabinet, the “PDQM” mini, and the “PDQH” hand test pump. The “PDQC” and “PDQM” both utilize air powered hydraulic pumps. All of our PDQ hydrostatic test pump packages are available for purchase in our shop section.
“PDQC” Cabinet “PDQM” Mini “PDQH” Hand
The “PDQH” utilizes a simple hand crank operated pump capable of 3,000 PSI (PDQH-3,000) as our standard stocking model or 5,000 PSI (PDQH-5,000) as an available option. The air operated pumps come in four different pressure ratios of 10:1 (PDQC-1,000 or PDQM-1,000 PSI Model), 36:1 (PDQC-3,600 or PDQM-3,600 PSI Model), 60:1 (PDQC-6,000 or PDQM-6,000 PSI Model), and 97:1 (PDQC-10,000 or PDQM-10,000 PSI Model). The 10,000 psi models are our standard stocking models as the other pressures are available options. The pressure ratio indicates a multiplication of the supply air pressure to the liquid outlet pressure. Air operated models utilize a maximum of 56 CFM of compressed air per pump.
Custom installations available:
- Inside toolboxes
- In wagon beds
- High pressure up to 30,000 PSIG
- Duplex pump heads for faster pumping times.
Typical uses for hydrostatic test pumps include:
- Static and burst testing
- Flow testing requiring relatively low flows at high pressures
- Operation of hydraulic presses or clamping
- Metal forming including piercing, blanking, and staking
- Extreme intermittent pressure and velocity commonly associated with water blasting and jetting.
Pinnacle Industries has repair services for all hydrostatic test pumps that we offer.